Are you getting ready to take the first trip with your toddler or baby? YOU NEED TO WATCH Nadia explain her travel tips for your first flight.).
1)Choose the last rows (often reserved for families and you will get it for yourself)
2) Download the airline app to check in before the airport and having a mobile boarding pass
3) Apply for PRE TSA – makes line up and security easier
4) Have a travel system and baby carrier. Wrap or Ergo Baby carrier
***(you can view our curated Travel Family Shop to find the best baby carrier here)***
5) Pack smart, not light. Make sure you have snacks, finger puppets, diapers, no matter what you will need to pack so much more with a toddler!
6) Just breathe, it is overwhelming, but you will be fine.